If you suffer from acne its very important to take extra care with your skin, and remember to keep it clean & moisturized. Here are a few natural home remedies:
- Apply a mixture of 1 teaspoon lemon juice and 1 teaspoon cinnamon powder to infected area.
- Grind nutmeg with milk and apply on infected areas.
- Make orange peel paste by grinding it in some water. Apply to pimples.
- Mix 1 teaspoon groundnut oil with 1 teaspoon fresh lime juice to prevent blackheads.
- Apply fresh mint juice over the face every night for treatment of pimples, insect bites, and eczema.
- Make a paste of ground radish seeds with water. Apply to blackheads.
- Make a paste of turmeric powder in mint juice. Apply to infected area. Wash off after 20-30 minutes.
- Make a paste of salt in vinegar. Apply to pimples. Wash off after 20-30 minutes.